Mapei Adesilex P10 25Kg - White - Full Pallet Deal - 40 bags
High performance white cementitious adhesive, with no vertical slip and extended open time for glass, ceramic and marble mosaic
CLASSIFICATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH EN 12004
Adesilex P10 is an improved (2) slip resistant (T) cementitious adhesive (C) with extended open time (E) of class C2TE.
Adesilex P10 is CE marked, as declared in ITT certificate n° 94140201.101 (SFV) issued by the Säurefliesner-Vereinigung e.V. Grossburgwedel laboratory (Germany).
WHERE TO USE
Interior and exterior floor and wall bonding of:
• front and reverse side installation of normal or heavy weight glass, ceramic and marble mosaic. Some application examples Adesilex P10:
• Bonding of ceramic, glass and marble mosaic on cementitious renders, from the top towards the bottom.
• Bonding mosaic on not planar substrates, without tiles slipping.
• Bonding mosaic on gypsum board panels. Adesilex P10 mixed with Isolastic diluted 1:1 with water:
• Bonding mosaic in swimming pools on renders or on substrates waterproofed with Mapelastic.
• Internal bonding of mosaic on existing ceramic tiles.
• Bonding small sized ceramic tiles (not larger than 300 cm2) on renders in swimming pools.
Adesilex P10 is a particularly fine white powder composed of cement, graded aggregates, synthetic resins and special additives according to a formulation developed in MAPEI’s research laboratories. Adesilex P10 mixed with the correct amount of water or Isolastic becomes a mortar with the following features:
• white in colour. It enhances the colours of glass mosaic tiles;
• a creamy paste which is easily workable;
• excellent adhesion to all conventional materials used in building;
• highly thixotropic: Adesilex P10 can be applied on a vertical surface without sagging or slipping even when heavy tiles are used. Mosaic tiles can be installed from the top towards the bottom without using spacer pegs;
• particularly extended open and adjustability time, making installation easier.
SEE TECHNICAL DATA SHEET FOR MORE INFORMATION