Mapei Adesilex P9 20Kg - Grey - Full Pallet Deal - 48 bags
Polymer modified enhanced cementitious adhesive with no vertical slip and extended open time for ceramic tiles
WHERE TO USE
Interior and exterior bonding of ceramic tiles and mosaics, on floors, walls and ceilings. Also suitable for spot bonding of insulating materials such as expanded polystyrene, rock and glass wool, woodcement panels, sound-deadening panels, etc.
Some application examples
• Bonding ceramic tiles and mosaics on the following substrates: – Conventional renders or cementitious mortar walls. – Interior aerated concrete block walls. – Gypsum or anhydrite after having first applied Primer G. – Gypsum board. – Underfloor heating installations, only with tiles less than 300 x 300 mm. – Cementitious screeds, as long as they are sufficiently cured and dry. – Interior painted walls, as long as the paint is firmly anchored and resistant to alkalis.
• Tile on tile of existing flooring with tiles up to 300 x 300 mm.
• Bonding small format tiles in swimming pools and basins.
Adesilex P 9 is a grey or white powder composed of cement, fine-graded aggregates, synthetic resins and special additives developed in the MAPEI Research and Development Laboratories. A mortar with the following features is obtained when mixed with water:
• Easily workable.
• Highly thixotropic; Adesilex P 9 can be applied on a vertical surface without sagging or slipping even with heavy tiles.
• Perfect adherence to all materials normally used in building.
• Hardens without minimal shrinkage.
• Extended open time.
• Water and frost resistant.
Do not use Adesilex P 9:
• On precoat and poured concrete walls.
• On walls or floors subject to deflection or vibration wood, fibre-cement, etc.
• On metal surfaces.
• For installations that require an adhesive thickness greater than 5 mm.
SEE TECHNICAL DATA SHEET FOR MORE INFORMATION