Mapei Keraflex Maxi Tile Adhesive S1 20kg - GREY - Full Pallet - 48 Bags
- Downloads Mapei Keraflex Maxi S1 Safety Data.pdf, Mapei Keraflex Maxi S1 Technical Data.pdf
FULL PALLET - 48 x 20kg - FREE ECONOMY DELIVERY (Approx. 2-3 WORKING DAYS)*
*Full pallet deals are shipped directly from Mapei. For same day despatch, orders need to be placed before 12.30pm. A tail-lift will be specified for the unloading of the pallet. Please include any important delivery instructions/access in the "Notes" when completing your order.
Next Day Delivery is available for £42 (including VAT).
High performance, deformable cementitious adhesive with extended open time and no vertical slip, for ceramic tiles. Especially suitable for the installation of large-size porcelain tiles and natural stone
WHERE TO USE
- Interior and exterior bonding, up to 15 mm bed depth, of ceramic tiles (single and double fired tiles, porcelain tiles, klinker, terracotta, etc.) on uneven substrates and renders, without having to level beforehand.
- Interior and exterior bonding of stone materials (provided that they are not sensitive to moisture).
- Spot bonding of insulating material such as expanded polystyrene, rock and glass wool, Eraclit® (woodcement panels), sound-deadening panels, cork, etc.
Some application examples
- Bonding ceramic tiles (double-fired, single-fired, porcelain tiles, klinker etc.) and stone materials (provided that they are not sensitive to moisture) on conventional substrates such as:
- cementitious screeds and underfloor heating installations;
- cementitious renders or lime and cement-based mortar;
- gypsum board as long as firmly fixed;
- tilling to timber where it’s screw fixed and rigid.
- Ceramic and natural stone tiles on existing flooring (ceramic, marble, etc.).
- Installation of floors subjected to heavy traffic.
- Installation of floor and wall coverings on substrates waterproofed with Mapelastic
- Interior and exterior bonding of tiles or strips (porcelain tiles, klinker, single-fired, terracotta) with highly profiled ribs or lugs.
Keraflex Maxi is a grey or white powder composed of cement and fine graded sands. It contains high levels of synthetic resins and special additives and has been developed in MAPEI’s Research and Development Laboratories. A mortar with the following features is obtained when mixed with water:
- Low viscosity, therefore easily workable.
- Highly thixotropic: Keraflex Maxi can be applied on a vertical surface without sagging or even with large or heavy tiles.
- Accomodates irregularities in substrate and tile.
- Perfect adherence to all materials normally used in building.
- Hardens, even when very thicky applied, with minimal shrinkage.
- Extended open and adjustability time.
Do not use Keraflex Maxi in the following cases:
- On metal, rubber, PVC and linoleum surfaces.
- With marble and natural stone slabs subject to efflorescence or stains.
- With natural or artificial stone material slabs subject to moisture expansion.
- On precast concrete or subject to strong movement.
- When surfaces need to be trafficked after a short time.
CLASSIFICATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH EN 12004
Keraflex Maxi is an improved (2) slip resistant (T) cementitious adhesive (C) with extended open time (E) classified as C2TE. Keraflex Maxi is CE marked, as declared in ITT certificate N° 25040269/Gi (TUM) issued by the Technische Universität München laboratory (Germany).
CLASSIFICATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH EN 12002
Keraflex Maxi is a deformable adhesive of class S1.