Mapei Keraflex 20Kg - Grey - Full Pallet Deal - 48 bags
High performance high grab polymer modified cementitious adhesive with no vertical slip and extended open time for ceramic tiles and stone material
CLASSIFICATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH EN 12004
Keraflex is an improved (2) slip resistant (T) cementitious adhesive (C) with extended open time (E) classified as C2TE. Keraflex is CE marked, as declared in ITT certificate N° 25040476/Gi (TUM) issued by the Technische Universität München laboratory (Germany).
WHERE TO USE
Interior and exterior bonding of ceramic tiles, stone materials and mosaics of every type on floors, walls and ceilings. Also suitable for spot bonding of insulating materials such as expanded polystyrene, rock and glass wool, Eraclit® (wood-cement panels), sound-deadening panels, etc.
Some application examples
• Bonding ceramic tiles, natural stone and mosaics on the following substrates:
– Cement rendered walls.
– Interior aerated concrete block walls.
– Gypsum or anhydrite after having first applied Primer G.
– Gypsum board.
– Underfloor heating installations, only with tiles less than 300x300 mm.
– Cement screeds.
– Interior painted walls, as long as the paint is firmly anchored and resistant to alkalis.
– Waterproofed membranes in Mapelastic or Mapegum WPS.
• Tile on tile of existing flooring with tiles up to 300x300 mm.
• Bonding small format tiles in swimming pools and basins.
• Bonding floors subject to heavy loading.
Keraflex is a grey or white powder composed of cement and graded aggregates. It contains a high quantity of synthetic resins and special additives and has been developed in MAPEI’s Research and Development Laboratories. A mortar with the following features is obtained when mixed with water:
• Easily workable.
• Highly thixotropic; Keraflex can be applied on a vertical surface without slump or tile slip, even with heavy tiles.
• Perfect adherence to all materials normally used in building.
• Hardens with minimal shrinkage.
• Extended open time.
• Water and frost resistant.
SEE TECHNICAL DATA SHEET FOR MORE INFORMATION