Timco Shield Protective Hard Surface Protector Film - 50m x 0.6m Roll
- Downloads Timco Shield Hard Surface Protector Technical Data.pdf, Timco Shield Safety Data.pdf
TIMco shield protective Hard Surface Film provides ideal protection from spillages, debris, heavy foot traffic, decoration, building works, furniture removal and parties. A highly effective self-adhesive product which is easy to apply. The film can be left for up to 30 days before simple removal.
- One man application.
- Safer than dust sheets
- Peels away without leaving any residue
- For single use only
- Always test the product for 48 hours on a small hidden area of floor prior to use.
- Do NOT leave this product in place for more than 30 days.
- If subjected to extreme conditions or high temperature, direct sunlight, heavy traffic or outdoor exposure, it is recommended you replace the protective film weekly.
- CAUTION! May cause damage to varnished floors where the curing process has not finished. Please give sufficient time for varnish to fully adhere to the surface prior to applying the Shield Hard Surface Protector.
- Do not apply to a damp surface which will prevent any moisture from evaporating and could cause discolouration and may affect the performance of the product.
- Do not use on glass or marble surfaces.
- Not suitable for use on carpets, rugs, worn carpets or loose fitting carpet tiles.
- Do not store or use above 37°C or below 4°C. The product should be stored/kept at room temperature 24 hours prior to application.
T. I. Midwood & Co Ltd cannot be held responsible for the misuse of this product. If you choose to use this product without following the guidelines set out or first testing it to ensure its compatibility with the surface, then you do so at your own risk. The product guarantee is limited to its replacement should it be proved to be faulty and it does not cover any claims for any consequential losses or damages.