Timco Shield Protective Carpet Protector Film - 25m x 0.6m Roll
- Downloads Timco Shield Carpet Protector Technical Data.pdf, Timco Shield Safety Data.pdf
TIMco Shield carpet protector gives ideal protection from spillages, debris, heavy foot traffic, decoration, furniture removal and parties. Safer than dust sheets
- One man application
- Peels away without leaving any residue
- It is easy to apply
- Light weight and waterproof.
- For single use only
- Always test the product for 48 hours on a small hidden area of carpet prior to use.
- Do NOT leave this product in place for more than 30 days.
- If subjected to extreme conditions or high temperature, direct sunlight, heavy traffic or outdoor exposure, it is recommended you replace the protective carpet film weekly.
- Designed for use on synthetic carpets only.
- Do NOT use with wool or oriental carpets.
- Not suitable for use on rugs, worn carpets or loose fitted carpet tiles.
- Not recommended for use on newly laid carpets where a glue or adhesive has been used. Allow up to 72 hours for any vapours to evaporate before laying the film.
- Do not apply to a damp surface which will prevent any moisture from evaporating and could cause discoloration of carpet fibres.
- Do not use on hard surfaces, such as ceramic tile, linoleum, vinyl flooring, hardwood and marble.
- Do not store or use above 37°C or below 4°C. The product should be stored/kept at room temperature 24 hours prior to application.
T. I. Midwood & Co Ltd cannot be held responsible for the misuse of this product. If you choose to use this product without following the guidelines set out or first testing it to ensure its compatibility with the surface, then you do so at your own risk. The product guarantee is limited to its replacement should it be proved to be faulty and it does not cover any claims for any consequential losses or damages.