Rubi Porcelain Tile Diamond Rim Machine Blade CPC - 180mm - 30955
Rubi Porcelain Tile Continous Rim Diamond Blade CPC- 180mm - 30955
- For wet cutting only
- Recommended for cutting fine porcelain.
- Especially suitable for mitre cuts
- For use with water-fed table / rail saws only.
- External dimensions - 180mm (approx. 7 inch)
- Internal Diameter - 22.2m (approx 7/8 inch)
- Blade Thickness - 1.7mm (approx. 0.06 inch)
- Recommended blade to cut fine porcelain tiles with less than 1"" (25 mm.) thickness.
Currently, one of the biggest problems faced by professional ceramic tile fixers around the world is cutting porcelain tiles.
The result of this commitment is the CPC diamond blade.
The CPC diamond blade by RUBI is ideal for cutting and mitre joints in porcelain tiles, especially those that are extremely hard with thicknesses of less than 25 mm.
The Rubi CPC diamond blade combines different metals in its diamond rim and a very high-quality fine diamond grain. This allows us to offer a wet cutting diamond blade, with a high degree of satisfaction among professional ceramic tile fixers around the world.
By means of laser welding, we have made the joint between the diamond rim and the steel core of the Rubi continuous CPC diamond blade a guarantee of quality and safety for the user.
Blades with thicknesses of less than 2 mm are not suitable for mitre cuts.
In designing all Rubi products, the Rubi RDI team, consisting of engineers and professionals from around the world, has been vital. The fact that we receive information from many parts of the world gives us the opportunity to have a global view of the business and the needs of professionals to design tools adapted to each market.
- Recommended blade to cut fine porcelain tiles with thicknesses of less than 25 mm.
- Specially recommended for mitre cutting.