Rubi DCX-250 Xpert 1250 - Bridge Tile Saw - 230v 50HZ - 52960
Additional Products (Optional)
PLEASE NOTE: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and there is an approximate lead time of 5-7 working days.
For further enquiries or information, please call us on 01937 534577
RUBI's DCX-250 Xpert range of professional cutters are designed for the intensive cutting of porcelain stoneware tiles (BIa), and any other type of tile (BIIa / BIIb / BIII / AIb), while allowing the occasional cutting of natural stone.
- Includes transport handle and off-road type reinforced wheels, which provide better transportability and handling of the machine.
- Steel double settling system for improved efficiency and water recovery.
- Angular measurement with aluminium square adjustable from 0° to 60° for repetitive cuts.
- Includes reinforced folding legs with folding-prevention system and quick lock.
- External and easy to remove water tank with 30L capacity.
- Includes improved splash guard system with auto-sliding protective cover.
- Patented ZERO DUST system exclusive to RUBI certified by the TO, for safe exposure thanks to the reduction of the breathable dust particles generated during the cut.
- Ergonomic bi-material handle for comfortable operation of the cutting head.
- Earth integrated into the chassis.
- Includes Cable with 230v Plug
- Maximum Tile Cut - 125cm
- RPM - 2750
- Motor - 2Hp
- Max Cutting Depth - Single Pass - 60mm / Two Passes 90mm
- Voltage - 230v - 50Hz
- Plunge Cut
- 45 Degree Mitre Cuts
- 250mm blade (not supplied)
The design of the DCX-250 Xpert cutters includes a highly reinforced aluminuim chassis with an innovative triple beam system and steel fronts to improve the stability and rigidity of the entire chassis.
The moving head of the DCX-250 Xpert is supported by a reinforced guide, also made of aluminum, for a better and precise finish in the cut. This system also incorporates a high-performance plunge effect, allowing the cutting height to be adjusted to the user's needs.
RUBI's DCX-250 Xpert electric cutters include the C3 Python cooling system that allows the water application point to be adjusted according to the thickness of the material, ensuring that the water hits the cut point directly. The C3 Python system allows to increase the efficiency of the cooling system and reduces the dispersion and loss of water. More efficient cooling helps increase the performance of the diamond blade.
The cooling system of the DCX-250 Xpert is completed with a double steel decanter for a more efficient recovery of the used water, directed towards the external 30-litre water tank. By using an external tank, handling it in cleaning and filling operations is easier and faster.
The models of the DCX-250 Xpert range incorporate reinforced handles and wheels (off-road type), which provide a better experience in transporting and handling the cutters. Its folding and reinforced legs include a quick locking system and a safety device that prevents involuntary folding during work. In addition, the DCX includes an adjuster that guarantees a correct leveling of the cutting table.
Always thinking about the safety of the professional, RUBI equips the DCX-250 Xpert models with its ZERO DUST system, patented and certified by the TNO *, which allows, thanks to the reduction of respirable dust particles that are generated during cutting, safe exposure to %silica from ceramic materials and natural stones.
* offers “safe exposure” values to respirable quartz dust particles within the “user's inhalation zone”, which allows RUBI electric cutters to work up to 3 hours a day * and consecutive cutting ceramic tile and 1 hour in cutting natural stone in a closed and unventilated space of 15 m3.