Rubi TC-180 Circular Hand Tile Saw - 180mm - 230v - 50939
Additional Products (Optional)
The TC-180 circular saw is specially designed and suitable for cutting and rectifying large format pieces.
This power tool allows the user to reduce the handling of heavy or unwieldy parts. Thus achieving greater efficiency in the work of installing large format pieces.
- Cutting Depth - 55mm
- Power Supply - 230v / 50-60Hz
- Watts - 1800w
- Revolutions per minute - 5800
- Outside Diameter - 180 mm
- Inside Diameter - 22.2 mm
The TC-180 circular saw works with 180mm diameter diamond blades and is equipped to work in either wet cutting (hose connection) or dry cutting (vacuum cleaner connection).
The user can easily adjust the cutting thickness up to 55mm, and it can be adapted to the nature of the various materials to be cut.
Other notable features of the TC-180 circular saw is that it has a lateral stop (as standard) which guides the cut along the side edge of the material itself, or if more precision is required, especially in bigger formats, the TC-180 can be connected to a system of connector guides (optional accessory) allowing precise and safe cutting along its whole length.
Its 6.7 kg weight makes this power tool highly appreciated by the professional installer of large format ceramic tiles.
At RUBI we know how people work in every country in the world, we know the demands of ceramic tile fixers and we have knowledge of all materials used for installations and repairs. For these reasons RUBI is a recognized brand and clearly focused on a professional and demanding industry. That's why RUBI offers you all the knowledge and experience to manufacture high precision tools. The high demands of our customers and the market has led us to put our expertise into designing tools and products for cutting and fixing ceramic tiles as accurately as possible.
- Practical cutter and easy to use for large format pieces.
- Double cooling system, wet and dry. Greater adaptability to environment.
- Allows the user to reduce manipulation, handling heavy or awkward use.
- Easy adjustment of cutting thickness. Greater versatility and adaptability to the different materials.
- For dry and wet cutting of ceramic tiles and natural stone.
- Especially suitable for large pieces.
- Guiding mark for better visibility of the line of cut.
- Diamond Blade 180mm - TCR-180 Superpro
- Parallel Guide.
- Cable with PRCD switch (differential).
- Cone reducer for vacuum cleaner.
- Transport case.
- RAILS SOLD SEPARATELY (50956 & 50959)