No More Ply 310ml Mega Strength Adhesive
Additional Products (Optional)
- Downloads No More Ply Installation Guide.pdf, No More Ply Safety Data.pdf, No More Ply Mega Strength Adhesive Safety Data.pdf, No More Ply Mega Strength Adhesive Technical Data.pdf
Professional grade fast setting adhesive for multiple wetroom applications.
Fast setting, waterproof, extra strong construction adhesive. Thousands of uses for the tiler, tradesman, builder and DIY enthusiast.
- Almost instant bonding to wood, metal, brick, stone and concrete.
- Sets in 5-10 minutes to an exceptionally high-bond strength.
- Waterproofs and reinforces joints.
- Replaces tape for all tile backer boards
- Totally waterproof even to seawater.
- 100's of other uses
No More Ply Mega Strength Polyurethane Adhesive is a transparent one part moisture curing adhesive which sets in 5 minutes. The product is supplied as a thixotopical gel which is 100% seawater proof, gives exceptional high bond strength and is resistant to most chemicals. The product foams slightly on application to fill small gaps, which increases bond strength.
Areas of Use
- This product may be used internally or externally
- Used to bond most types of wood (hard, soft, exotic, painted wood), Formica, Polystyrene Foam, PU Foam and Glass Wool to porous surfaces.
- Also adheres to Metal, Stone, Concrete, Brick, Masonry and various Plastics.
- Typicl areas of use include wood jointing and construction, window and door frames, door manufacture, boat building, staircases, ladders and much more.
- One of the surfaces must be porous
- Not suitable for polythylene, polypropylene, tefflon or nylon
- Moisture content of wood must not exceed 30% w/w
- As product expands slightly on curing, do not use on sheet laminate. Use Contact adhesive.
- Only apply between 5 and 30 degrees celcius.
- Ensure surfaces are always clamped during cure.
Storage - Store in cool, dry conditions - PROTECT FROM FROST
Shelf Life - 12 Months, less when cartridge has been opened
- Surface to be bonded must be clean, dust and grease free. One of the surfaces must be porous. Roughen non-porous surfaces to give a key for the adhesive.
- To achive maximum bond strength and assist cure, slightly moisten one surface with a damp cloth. Do not over wet.
- Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread.
- Applynozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45 degrees. Apply using a standard sealant gun. Wearing gloves is recommended.
- Apply adhesive evenly to one surface. If necessary, cover large surfaces with a fine toothed spreader. Assemble parts IMMEDIATELY and clamp for 5-10 mins (at 20 degrees celcius, longer at lower temperatures). After this time the joints may be easily handled. Final and full bond strength will be achieved after 30 minutes.
- NOTE: The product foams slightly on application to fill small gaps. Any excess foam/adhesive must be removed with acetone before the product sets, or with a sharp chisel once set.
Coverage - Sufficient for fixing approx 5 No. 1200 x 600mm NO MORE PLY tile backer boards.
Safety First - Always wear gloves