LTP Power Stripper - High Performance Intensive Cleaner - 5 Litre
Additional Products (Optional)
High Performance Intensive cleaner
For interior & exterior use
Suitable for travertine, stone, sandstone, slate, marble, porcelain, granite, terracotta, quarry, brick, concrete and external paving. A high performance intensive cleaner for stripping and cleaning of vitrified glazed ceramics, travertine, natural stone, sandstone, slate, marble, granite, terracotta, quarry, brick, concrete, external paving, terrazzo and other mineral floors & walls. Helps remove oxidised linseed oil and other mineral oils.
Directions for use
To establish whether the tiles are colour fast and to determine optimal dilution for LTP Power Stripper, always test on an inconspicuous area prior to general application.
- Surface cleaning: 1:12 in warm water
- Deep stripping: 1:6 in warm water
- In extreme cases: 1:4 in warm water (e.g.Removal of linseed oil)
Sweep or dry mop floor to remove grit and surface dirt. Mix stripper solution according to required dilution. Working in manageable sized areas, mop on solution to thoroughly wet floor. Let it work for 5 - 10 minutes, keeping floor damp with further solution should it begin to be absorbed. Agitate floor surface using a mildly abrasive pad. If the floor will stand up to it, machine scrub with a stripping pad. Remove resulting dirty residue using clean warm water and absorbent cloths. If you are treating a large area a wet vacuum will prove helpful. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry completely before applying further treatments. You may need to repeat washing process a couple of times on severely contaminated surfaces.
- Surface cleaning: 60sqm per litre
- Deep stripping: 30sqm per litre
- In extreme cases: 15sqm per litre
Protect plastics, lino, painted and other sensitive surfaces against splashes. This product should not be used for every day cleaning of floors that are sealed. Contains less than 5% anionic surfactants
Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment.
Shelf Life – Up to 5 years
Health & Safety
Keep out of reach of children. Wear suitable gloves. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a doctor. Do not induce vomiting. Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuff. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local authority requirements. Label in Accordance With (EC) No 1272/2008