LTP Blackspot and Algae Remover - 5 Litre
Additional Products (Optional)
- Downloads LTP Black Spot & Algae Remover Technical Data.pdf, LTP Black Spot & Algae Remover Safety Data.pdf
Removes black spot, lichen, moss and stains from all types of patio paving including natural stone, concrete and porcelain paving.
Ready to use deep cleaning solution that works on a wide range of outdoor surfaces, keep your patio, garden path and driveway
looking their best all year round.
Directions for use
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Always test on an inconspicuous area before general application.
This product contains bleaching action.
- Apply neat directly to the surface to be treated through a plastic watering can or light pressure garden sprayer.
- Leave to absorb for 2-4 hours.
- Product will begin to fizz as it gets to work.
- Hose off thoroughly with clean water.
Ensure that the area to be treated is cleared of garden furniture and other items so that they are not in
accidental contact with the product.
Ensure all loose dirt and other physical debris is removed first by brushing prior to application.
The product can be applied to slightly damp or dry surfaces.
Do not apply to surfaces saturated from recent rainfall or if rain is due within the time period required to treat the surface.
NB: Keep pets & children away from area until entire operation is completed.
In case of contact with metals, fabrics and painted surfaces rinse with water immediately.
Avoid contamination in to ponds.
Rinse all equipment that has been in contact with the product with cold water after use.
Do not use in conjunction with acid based removers or other acid based cleaners
5 litre container - Up to 25 sq./m
KEEP UPRIGHT in a cool dry place.
Once opened use within 6 months of purchase for optimum results.
Health, Safety & Environmental:
Contact with acid liberates toxic gas.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF ON SKIN:(or hair) Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water.
Do not breathe vapour/spray.
IF INHALLED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth.
Do NOT induce vomiting.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.