Jackoboard Plano Insulated Tile Backer Boards - 1200x600x30mm
Minimum Purchase: 4 units
Additional Products (Optional)
- Downloads Jackoboard Plano Floor Installation Guide.pdf, Jackoboard Plano Technical Data.pdf, Jackoboard Plano Wall Installation Guide.pdf
Manufactured with an extruded polystyrene foam core and a special coating on both sides, Jackoboard construction boards form an ideal base for tiling. The surfaces of the Jackoboard system provide an extremely strong bond and can be used on virtually any substrate. The boards are moisture resistant, waterproof, thermally insulating, lightweight and very strong.
The extruded polystyrene foam core and double-sided coating of fibre glass weave and special mortar make all construction board elements extremely stable, thermally insulating and lastingly durable. Since they absorb virtually no water whatsoever and can be tiled directly, they are the perfect solution for kitchens, bathrooms and wellness areas. Whether you are renovating a bathroom in an old building or fitting the complete interior of a new building – the versatile and lightweight elements allow you to achieve virtually any design without difficulty.
- Construction board for interior architecture
- E. g. for wall, pipe and bath tub panelling, sink units, shelves etc.
- Special coating on both sides
- Can be covered directly with tiles, filler and plaster
- Thicknesses from 6 up to 80 mm (some sizes on request only)
- Dimensions: 1200 x 600 mm
- Thermally Insulating
- Compression Proof
- Water Repellent
- Easy to Work With
- Low Weight