Sigma Diamond Fast Range Drill Bit / Core Wet or Dry - Porcelain, Stone
- Porcelain Gres
- Ceramic Tiles
For use Wet or Dry
- Adjust the speed between 4000 and 11000 RPM
- Start drilling at a 15 - 30 degree angle to the surface, until good contact has been established
- Once hole has been started return to perpendicular
- Continue drilling but move in a circular motion rolling around its verical axis to help release material debris from the drill bit core.
- Press grinder with force of 5 kg's. PA
- To prolong drill bit life, SIGMA recommend: Turn off the grinder and dip the drill bit 3 seconds for every 10 seconds of working.
- Clear tile core and debris from drill bit after each hole