Rubi Diamant Dry Cutting Drilling Bit Kit 6 Bits Drygres - 50996
- Dry Cut Only.
- Diamond drilling set for Porcelain wall and floor tiles.
- For the Hole Cutting in Ceramic tiles and Porcelain tiles.
- For use with an angle grinder.
- Operational speed between 10,000 and 14,000 r.p.m.
- Cutters are finished with a M14 thread to attatch directly to an angle grinder. The drilling guide is a system for guiding dry cutters whilst cutting as there is no centre drill.
- Guide takes all sizes from 20 to 68 mm.
- Set comes complete with: 6,8, 20,35,43, 50 and 68 mm dry Diamond Cutters, drilling guide and plastic case.
The drygres kits are the most economical solution for users who need to carry out dry cut drilling, with different diameters and in any type of ceramic tile.
The drygres range of diamond drill bits are recommended for drilling of all types of ceramic tiles, especially porcelain tiles, and other wall materials such as marble and granite.
In the drygres range of drill bits, Rubi has used vacuum brazed technology, which increases resistance to temperature and friction, to fix the diamond particles in the cutting area.
Rubi has kits in various configurations, always trying to offer professionals the option that best suits their needs.
Drygres kits are mainly designed for the ceramic tile fixer to get the best results when performing the necessary drilling for water tapping points, sewers, electrical connections, etc.
Drygres kit are composed of:
- Multidrill guide
- 6, 8, 20, 35, 50 and 68 mm diamond drill bits (ref. 50996).
Drygres diamond drill bits are for dry cutting and can be used, thanks to their connection with a M14 thread, directly with a grinder or non-percussive power drill, by using the drill adaptor (ref. 05976).
The average life of Drygres 20-75 mm drill bits is 60 holes.
The average life of the drill bits always depends on the type of material, its thickness, proper cooling and use.
The drilling depth of drygres drill bits is 36 mm.
The drygres drill bits (diameters 20-75 mm) have a lateral opening which improves the cooling of the drill and facilitates the removal of solid residues after each drilling. Before further drilling we must ensure that the drill bit is clean and free of any obstruction.
The maximum speed of use for drygres diamond drill bits is 14000rpm
For a better finish and longer duration of the drill bit, it is important to respect the correct rotation speed and only make a slight orbital movement during drilling.