Rubi Cross Tile Spacers - 100 No. x 6mm - 02036
For wall & floor tiles with minimum joint. Quality base material, without impurities or imperfections.
1 x Bag of 100 - 6mm Spacers
- Reinforced tile spacer, especially for large format tiles. Quality base material, free of impurities and imperfections.
- Bottom frame designed for a good settlement in the grip material.
- Tile spacer for large ceramic format and rectified.
- Tile spacer for large formats and rustic.
- Tile spacer for floor tiles with thin joints.
- Tile spacer for industrial or rustic tiles.
- Tile spacer for floor tiles.
- Tile spacer for wall & floor tiles with minimum joints.
- Tile spacer for wall tiles.
- Hollow structure with internal reinforcements. Supports the tensions and allows to leave into the joint and to grout over.
- Redesigned internal geometry. High flexural strength and crushing.
- Ideal for large formats.
- Ideal for large format tiles in walls.
- Quality base material, without impurities or imperfections.
The RUBI spacers are, without any doubt, a really indispensable range for obtaining perfect finishes in any installation work of ceramic tile.
RUBI manufactures spacers for joints with a high quality base material and, for this reason, they do not present any type of imperfections or burrs.
The spacers for joints of 1, 1.5, 2 and 3 mm are recommended for the installation of ceramic tiles and pavements with minimal joint. The massive structure of the spacers for joints of 1, 1.5, 2 and 3 mm has been designed to provide greater resistance to bending and crushing. These properties make spacers for joints of 1, 1.5, 2 and 3 mm are highly recommended for coatings with ceramic tiles of large formats.
The L (long) versions of the 2 and 3 mm spacers are perfect, both for cladding and for paving with large-format or rectified ceramic tiles, with a thin joint.
The internal geometry of the spacers for joints of 3 mm long and 4 mm has been designed to provide greater resistance to bending and crushing. These properties make the spacers for joints of 3 mm long are highly recommended for coatings with large format ceramic tiles.
The internal geometry of the joints for joints from 5 to 12 mm is hollow and has a design with internal reinforcements that allows them to withstand stresses and prevent their crushing. This hollow design facilitates the entrance of the joint mortar and, if the type of installation permits, leave the spacer inside the installation joint without affecting the integrity of the joint in the future.
The RUBI reinforced 5 mm spacers are crosspieces with greater rigidity, specially designed for use on large-format floor tiles. The underside of the reinforced 5 mm spacers is designed to offer a good settlement in the grip material and to facilitate, if the type of installation allows it, the spacer is inside the installation joint without this being able to affect the integrity of it in the future.
The professional planer is very aware of the importance of using high quality separators, since the finish of his work can be seriously damaged due to imperfections and irregularities.
The RUBI spacers stand out for the regularity of their productions, the homogeneity of measurements and the absence of burrs and any other small defect. These particularities allow professionals who trust in RUBI crossheads, T and wedges to obtain excellent finishes and with total precision.
RUBI is committed to quality. All our products and tools are subjected to rigorous quality exams by experienced professionals. We want all the products we have in the market to be recognized for their quality and durability. This desire has made our brand one of the most valued when it comes to providing quality solutions to the professional of laying ceramic tile and construction.