Rubi Bucket / Brick Trowel PFP05 - 180mm - 75418
Additional Products (Optional)
The brick trowel is, without a doubt, an essential tool for construction professionals. It is mainly used for mixing materials and for applying them on a trowel or directly onto the surface
Due to the modern manufacturing processes, RUBI brick trowels guarantee a complete uniformity of all items, perfect flatness and great strength as well as guarding against corrosion of the plates. In addition, thanks to the use of the exclusive technique of melting at forging temperature they also offer a lifetime guarantee against breakage at the joint between the shank of the handle and the base of the plate.
- Ergonomic RUBIFLEX handle
- Solid and unbreakable fixation between handle and spike.
- Fusion technique at forging temperature. Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- Perfect flatness of all the plate.
- Good protection against sheet corrosion
- Fibers oriented longitudinally during rolling.
- Specific heat treatment in:
- Plate to improve flexibility and prevent wear.
- Rod to increase hardness and rigidity
- Maximum lightness retaining its resistance.
- Total regularity of all the fabrications.
- Trowel Length - 180mm
- Trowel Width - 105mm