Pure Adhesion Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information.
Who we are
We are Pure Adhesion Ltd.
How to contact us
Data Protection Officer
Pure Adhesion Ltd
Tel: 01937 534577
Information we collect and use
Information about you that we may collect and use includes:
- Information about who you are e.g. your name and contact details.
- Information connected to your product or service with us.
- Information about your contact with us e.g. emails / letters.
- Information that is automatically collected e.g. via cookies when you visit our website.
- Information if you visit one of our offices e.g. visual images collected via closed circuit television (CCTV).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file – it’s saved onto your computer or other device when you visit our website. Cookies store small pieces of information. For example - they will remember you've visited our website or performed a certain action.
Cookies also let us know which pages of our website you visited; they help us develop and market our products and services. They also help us track sales.
- Persistent cookies - these stay valid, and will work until their expiry date (unless you delete them before they expire)
- Session cookies - these expire when you close your web browser
Pure Adhesion Ltd operates a website, shop, and telesales office where we use, store and process your information in a way that is specific to that environment.
Where we collect your information
We may collect your personal information directly from you, from a variety of sources, including:
- An application form for a product or service.
- Phone conversations with us.
- Emails or letters you send to us.
We may also collect personal information on you from places such as business directories and other commercially or publicly available sources e.g. to check or improve the information we hold (like your address) or to give better contact information if we are unable to contact you directly.
What we collect and use your information for
We take your privacy seriously and we will only ever collect and use information which is personal to you where it is necessary, fair and lawful to do so. We will collect and use your information only where:
- You have given us your permission [consent] to send you information about products and services offered by Pure Adhesion.
- It’s necessary to provide the product or service you have requested.
- It’s necessary for us to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
- It’s in the legitimate interests of Pure Adhesion Ltd, for instance improving the service we provide.
If you do not wish us to collect and use your personal information in these ways, it may mean that we will be unable to provide you with our products or services.
Who we may share your information with
We may share your information with third parties for the reasons outlined in 'What we collect and use your information for.
These third parties include:
- Companies we have chosen to support us in the delivery of the products and services we offer to you.
We will never sell your details to someone else. Whenever we share your personal information, we will do so in line with our obligations to keep your information safe and secure.
Where your information is processed
Your information is processed in the UK and European Economic Area (EEA).
How we protect your information
We take information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. Any personal information which is collected, recorded or used in any way, whether on paper, online or any other media, will have appropriate safeguards applied in line with our data protection obligations.
Your information is protected by controls designed to minimise loss or damage through accident, negligence or deliberate actions.
How long we keep your information
We will keep your personal information only where it is necessary to provide you with our products or services while you are a customer.
We may also keep your information after this period but only where required to meet our legal or regulatory obligations. The length of time we keep your information for these purposes will vary depending on the obligations we need to meet.
Your individual rights
You have several rights in relation to how Pure Adhesion Ltd uses your information. They are:
Right to be informed
Right of access
You have the right of access to your personal information. If you wish to receive a copy of the personal information we hold on you, you may make a data subject access request (DSAR).
Right to request that your personal information be rectified
If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that it is corrected.
Right to request erasure
You can ask for your information to be deleted or removed if there is not a compelling or legal reason for Pure Adhesion Ltd to continue to have it.
Right to restrict processing
You can ask that we block or suppress the processing of your personal information for certain reasons. This means that we are still permitted to keep your information – but only to ensure we don’t use it in the future for those reasons you have restricted.
Right to data portability
You can ask for a copy of your personal information for your own purposes to use across different services. In certain circumstances, you may move, copy or transfer the personal information we hold to another company in a safe and secure way.
Right to object
You can object to Pure Adhesion Ltd processing your personal information.
How to make a complaint