Mapei Ultraplan Maxi Self Levelling Compound 25kg - Half Pallet - 20 Bags
HALF PALLET - 20 x 25kg
*Half pallet deals are shipped directly from Mapei. For same day despatch, orders need to be placed before 12.30pm. A tail-lift will be specified for the unloading of the pallet. Please include any important delivery instructions/access in the "Notes" when completing your order.
Next Day Delivery is available for £42 (including VAT).
Economy Delivery (Approx. 2-3 working days) is available for £24 (including VAT).
Ultra-fast drying self-levelling compound for thicknesses from 3 to 30 mm
WHERE TO USE
Ultraplan Maxi is used in interiors for levelling and smoothing differences in thicknesses from 3 to 30 mm on new or existing substrates, preparing them to receive all kinds of flooring where high resistance to loads and traffic is required. Ultraplan Maxi is especially suitable for areas subject to wheeled chairs and for use with underfloor heating systems.
Ultraplan Maxi is for interior use only.
Some application examples
- Levelling screeds incorporating electric heating cables prior to laying ceramic tiles or resilient floors.
- Levelling concrete slabs and cementious screeds or Mapecem, Mapecem Pronto, Topcem or Topcem Pronto based screeds.
- Levelling anhydrite substrates.
- Levelling underfloor heating systems.
- Levelling existing concrete pavements, terrazzo, ceramic, natural stone and magnesite floors.
Ultraplan Maxi is a grey powder consisting of special cements with rapid setting and hydration together with selected graded silica sand, resins and special additives, prepared according to a formula developed in the MAPEI Research Laboratories.
Mixed with water Ultraplan Maxi becomes a highly fluid and easily workable mortar, with perfect self-levelling capacity, and high adhesion to the substrate and ultra-rapid drying.
Ultraplan Maxi can be applied with an automatic pressure pump at distances over 100 m.
Ultraplan Maxi can be spread in thicknesses up to 30 mm per coat without shrinkage, cracking or crazing, and develops very high compressive and flexural strength, as well as resistance to indentation and abrasion.
Ultraplan Maxi is ready to receive the flooring as soon as it has dried: the time required depends on the thickness of the levelling layer, the environmental temperature and relative humidity and on the absorption of the substrate.
- Do not add more water to a mix which has already begun to set.
- Do not add lime, cement or gypsum to the mix.
- Do not use Ultraplan Maxi for exterior levelling works.
- Do not use Ultraplan Maxi on substrates subject to continuous rising damp.
- Do not use as an unbonded screed. Ultraplan Maxi must always be anchored onto a solid substrate.
- Do not use Ultraplan Maxi on metal surfaces.
- Do not apply Ultraplan Maxi at temperatures below +5°C.