Mapei Keraquick - White - 48 Bags 20Kg & 48 Latex Plus 6Kg
- Downloads Mapei Keraquick Technical Data.pdf, Mapei Latex Plus Safety Data.pdf , Mapei Latex Plus Technical Data.pdf
By mixing Keraquick with Latex Plus in complete substitution of water, the deformability (flexibility improves to meet the requirements of CLASS S2 (Highly deformable & flexible adhesive), according to EN 12004.
Ultrarapid-setting flexible (S1) cement based powder adhesive for ceramic, porcelain, glass tiles, mosaics and non-moisture sensitive natural stone tiles (thicknesses of adhesive up to 7 mm).
Walls 2 - 3 kg per square meter
Floors 3.5 - 5 kg per square meter
- Walls & Floors
- Internal & External
- Swimming Pools
- Cementitious Mortars
- Gypsum Plaster***
- Gypsum Boards
- Concrete Blocks
- Chipboard *
- Existing Ceramics
- Fibrous Concrete Panels
- Insulating Panels
- Cementitious Screeds
- Concrete Slabs
- Mapei Levelling Comounds
- Asphalt Screeds
- Anhydrite Screeds (** & ***)
- Underfloor Heating
- Existing Ceramic, Terrazzo, Stone
- Marine Ply
- T & G Floorboards
(* Use with LATEX PLUS Flexible Additive)
(** Must be Mechanically Abraded)
(*** Prime First)
Interior and exterior bonding of all types of ceramic floor and wall tiles (double fired tiles, single fired, porcelain tiles etc) on:
- old floors and walls (ceramic tiles, natural stone, terrazzo, concrete) provided they are solid and clean;
- cast concrete, properly cured prefabricated concrete panels (at least 4 months old), heating panels, reinforced cement panels, plaster boards, provided they are firmly fixed.
- Pot Life: 30 mins
- Open Time: 20 mins
- Grouting: 2 - 3 hours
- Light foot traffic (approx): 2 - 3 hours
Particularly suitable for works where rapid repairs are required spacing.
N.B.: mixing with Latex Plus - (6 kg of Latex Plus for each 20 kg bag of Keraquick) provides increased deformability (S2), without changing the other positive features of Keraquick.