Jolly Natural Stone Glue / Filler /Stone Repair Kit - Clear/Gold 1 Ltr
Additional Products (Optional)
JOLLY (r) is a mastic made on combined synthetic resins basis. It is mainly used for gluing and filling all types of marbles and natural stones. JOLLY (r) has a tenacious setting. After the consolidation it becomes very hard and perfectly polishable.
Please Note: Each tin includes 1 tube of hardener
Ideal for filling travertine tiles where the existing filler has come loose or fallen out. The Jolly is a very good colour match to the majority of travertine and will blend nicely one it has hardened. Alternativly use the Jolly Transparent to fill any voids with the gold filler.
Instructions for use:
- Make sure that surfaces to be glued are perfectly dry and clean;
- Mix the product properly
- Take from the tin the needed quantity of mastic using clean tools
- Add 2-4 grams of hardener for each 100 grams of product
- Mix and amalgamate the two components properly
- Apply JOLLY (r) on the surface to be glued or filled, considering that the glue hardens after about twenty minutes; hardening time will shorten at temperatures higher than 20°C and will increase at lower temperatures
- DO NOT put back in the tin hardened and unused mastic in order to avoid deteriorating the entire contents of the same
- After use, close the tin to avoid hardening of the glue on contact with air.
Please note: This product is not a completely translucent ""clear"" product, and is a similar tone to a pale golden syrup.