Hardie Foam - Heavy Duty Fast Fix Hardie Backer Adhesive - 750ml Tin
Hardiebacker foam adhesive is a fast curing, hand held polyurethane adhesive ideal for bonding hardibacker boards to most types of internal masonry walls.
Hardiebacker foam adhesive can be used to apply hardiebacker boards to a masonry or concrete wall that is 25mm of deviation.
- Easy and ready to use
- Fast curing
- High filling capacity
- Can be applied on wet surfaces
- B2 fire rated (DIN4102)
- Thermal and acoustic insulator
- Ready to tile or plaster in 1 hour
- Sufficient for about 5 hardiebacker boards.
Instructions for use:
- Substrates should be clean and free from dust and grease.
- Shake can thoroughly for around 30 seconds
- Fit the tube onto the valve
- Slightly dampen the surface
- Hold the can upside down and extrude the foam by pressing bar
- Apply adhesive in beads or about 3cm on Hardibacker boards, covering at least one third of the surface when pressed.
- Wait for about 5 minutes before fixing the board to the vertical surface
- Then press firmly for optimal grab.
- Hold for a minute
- After use, clean nozzle and valve