AquaFix Wetroom Shower Tray - 1200x900x30mm Square Centre Waste
Additional Products (Optional)
Wet room shower trays specifically designed for the UK market. AquaFix wet room shower trays are manufactured in the UK to exacting an specification which is well in excess of British Standards relating to wet room installations.
- Manufactured with a pre-formed slope, to allow water to flow efficiently to the drain.
- Fully waterproof, closed cell, high density extruded polystyrene shower former.
- Easy to install in conjunction with most tile backer boards and tanking systems.
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all requirements.
- Suitable for tiles 23mm square and above (bare foot traffic only on 23mm tiles)
- Manufactured to fit Aquafix high flow square shower trapped drain system (60 litres per minute)
- Drain upgrades available; including linear system, premium 6mm solid stainless steel and tileable option.
- Tray sizes made to fit with AquaFix glass panel shower screens.
- Full range of AquaFix designer accessories available.
- Great Value; ideal for DIY and professional use.
- Designed & manufactured in the UK to suit UK plumbing fixtures and fittings.
- Suitable for use with electrical underfloor heating systems.
AquaFix trays are made from premium grade, high density extruded polystyrene which is coated in specially formulated cement render which has a re enforcing mesh embedded within it.
When installed onto joists (following infill and support procedure) the trays will sit perfectly level in most UK bathrooms floors which have 20mm existing floor. This is overboarded with 10mm tile backer boards to acheive a consistent 30mm tray and floor.
AquaFix also provide a solution to installation onto solid floors using the raised access kits which create a tileable step-up into the shower area which is sufficient to run pipework and locate the gully inside the raised waterproof platform.
More Useful Information About Aquafix Foam:
- AquaFix foam products are all covered by a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Aquafix foam products have a GWP (Global Warming Potential) of ZERO.
- Aquafix foam products have a ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) of ZERO
AquaFix Square Shower Gully Features
- Designed for use with Aquafix Wet Room Shower Trays only.
- Grate Size (Tileable or Steel): 120 x 120mm
- Removable hair trap
- High flow trap (60L per minute)
- Horizontal Outlet pipe size 2"" (UK Solvent weld fitting)
- Depth of trap under installed tray is 80mm