AquaFix Low Profile Wetroom Shower Tray - 800x800x20mm Centre Waste
Additional Products (Optional)
The AquaFix Low Profile Shower Bases are manufactured from extruded polystyrene with a special coating on both sides. This makes them both lightweight, easy to handle, and easy to cut if necessary.
The easy to install shower bases can be fitted onto both timber and concrete floors. The German manufactured Dallmer drainage system has a high flow rate. Water is removed quickly and efficiently from the shower tray. The attractive, removable, stainless steel grate also gives easy access into the trap for cleaning.
IMPORTANT: The price of the tray does NOT include the Dallmer drain which must be selected in the options above. We also recommend using the installation kit. The kit includes everything you will require to successfully install and waterproof the shower area (tape, sealant, adhesive, tanking solution).
- Can be tiled immediately.
- Sealed drainage flange.
- Closed cell extruded polystyrene shower element.
- Special coating on both sides for perfect adhesion of cement based tile adhesive.
- Low profile provides for level access to shower area.
- Range of sizes with offset and central drainage locations.
- Easy to cut.
- Suitable for bare foot use with any tiles size greater than 25x25mm.
- The bottom of the Dallmer shower gully sits 95mm below the underside of the tray.