AquaFix 600mm Linear Waste System - Stainless Steel
Please note: The Aquafix 600mm Linear Waste Sytem is for use with Aquafix Wetroom 600mm Linear showertrays only.
It is not compatible with non-Aquafix or self-designed wetroom formers.
This shower gully is specially designed for use with all AquaFix wet room shower trays which have 600mm linear drains. It fits perfectly into the waste location, is adjustable in height according to tile thickness, and is manufactured to fit UK standard plumbing pipework.
The shower gully comes with an attractive stainless steel grate which is removable to allow access to the hair trap for ease of trap cleaning.
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFORMATION FOR STEEL TOP GULLY:
Maximum Tile Thickness For Linear Drain = 14mm including adhesive.
NB: If the installation kit has been purchased, squares of sealband tape can be cut and stuck onto the height adjustable supports for the drain cover to raise it. This would allow for thicker tiles to be used on the tray without the stainless steel drain cover being lower than the level of the tiles.
Aquafix Linear Shower Gully Features
- Designed for use with Aquafix Wet Room Shower Trays only.
- Grate Size (Tileable or Steel): 600 x 40mm
- Removable hair trap
- High flow trap (60L per minute)
- Horizontal Outlet pipe size 2"", with 1 1/2"" reducer (UK Solvent weld fitting)
- Multi directional outlet with blanking plate
- Dimensions of trap under installed tray: 170x80x80mm (length x width x depth)