AquaFix 300mm Linear Waste System - Tileable
Please note: The Aquafix 300mm Linear Waste Sytem is for use with Aquafix Wetroom 300mm Linear showertrays only.
It is not compatible with non-Aquafix or self-designed wetroom formers.
This shower gully is specially designed for use with all sizes of the AquaFix wet room shower trays which have 300mm linear drains. It fits perfectly into the waste location, is adjustable in height according to tile thickness, and is manufactured to fit UK standard plumbing pipework.
The shower gully comes with a tileable cover plate which is removable to allow access to the hair trap for ease of cleaning.
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFORMATION FOR TILEABLE TOP GULLY:
Tile inserts for the linear drain should be stuck down using silicone sealant and the insert can a be a maximum of 12mm including the silicone. Thicker tile inserts can be used but the insert will simply sit higher than the stainless steel frame the tile sits in.
When using the tileable drain, the depth of the tile on the tray plus the adhesive underneath must be 13mm or more. This ensures tray tiles can finish level with the tileable drain insert. We recommend testing the insert and tray tiles to check they work together before starting to tile the tray.
Aquafix Linear Shower Gully Features
- Designed for use with Aquafix Wet Room Shower Trays only.
- Grate Size (Tileable or Steel): 300 x 40mm
- Removable hair trap
- High flow trap (60L per minute)
- Horizontal Outlet pipe size 2"", with 1 1/2"" reducer (UK Solvent weld fitting)
- Multi directional outlet with blanking plate
- Dimensions of trap under installed tray: 170x80x80mm (length x width x depth)