Strato Band Waterproof Joint Tape - 30m Roll
In compliance with the relevant standards the presence of a drainage layer, supported by STRATO MEMBRANE appropriately sealed with STRATO BAND, creates a layer with double protection against water stagnation and seepage. as well as layer of protection against cracks ensured by the separating element.
For optimum performance when working in wet areas use Strato Band.
A three-layer waterproof band with internal polyethylene core, coupled on both sides with felted polypropylene fabric.
- 30m Roll length
- 125mm Wide
Installation / Fitting
Waterproofing Function Installation
- Other measures are required during the laying stage to provide the additional waterproofing function. After laying STRATO MEMBRANE, it is necessary to seal the joints between the adjacent sheets with adhesive, spreading it with the smooth side of the notched trowel.
- Strato Band must then be applied.
- The same procedure must be followed for the perimeter waterproofing
- Strato Band must be laid at the joint, and must overlap it by at least 50 mm. The same procedure must be used for the perimeter joints, using Strato Band centered in the floor / wall connection with adhesive.
- Class C2 (or greater) cementitious adhesive must be spread followed by the laying of the finishing product
- The plinth/skirting board must be kept detached from the floor,