Rubi TC-125 Circular / Mitre Hand Tile Saw - 240v - 51959
Additional Products (Optional)
The TC-125 circular saw is part of the SLAB system, ideal for large format tiles.
For the correct operation of the TC-125, it is NECESSARY to use the SLIM cutting guides SOLD SEPARATELY (51979). Thanks to this system of guides, you will obtain a precise and smooth cut. The TC-125's carbon steel sliding plate incorporates stainless steel radial bearings with a very simple adjustment system that allows the machine to be in perfect condition.
- 1 No. - Rubi TC-125 Circular / Mitre Hand Tile Saw - 240v - 51959
- 1 No. - Transport Case
- NOT INCLUDED - Rubi TC-125 Guide Rail Kit - 51979 - SOLD SEPARATELY
Rubi TC-125 circular saw has a double dust reduction system. Being able to control the dust generated during the cut, thanks to its connection with a vacuum hose (dry cut) or through the water inlet.
The connection to the vacuum hose is 32 mm, but the cutter includes an adapter for other sizes. The water inlet consists of a quick 16 mm hose connection and a rubber stopper which covers the inlet of the vacuum hose and makes secondary functions during wet cutting, thus improving ergonomics during cutting.
- Cutting length - 320 cm
- Cutting height - 20mm (115mm Blade) - 25 mm (125mm Blade)
- Miter Thickness Cut - 14mm (115mm Blade) - 18mm (125mm Blade)
The head of the TC-125 is adjustable up to 45º and adjustable in height. In this way, it will be possible to notch and obtain special and more precise cuts - keep in mind that the thickness of the cut varies according to the diameter of the disc.
For mitre cutting, the TC-125 includes an additional handle that increases control and visibility during cutting, thus improving the ergonomics of the job. You can use two blade diameters: 115 and 125 mm (see cutting thickness for each diameter).
The TC-125's switch has a safety brake that prevents unintended use and an electric cable, with PRCD, to protect the equipment from power surges.
The design of the TC-125 includes the incorporation of a disc protector, with a quick release cover, which facilitates the exchange of the discs and reduces the projection of particles. In addition, the side shield helps improve the performance of the system to control dust.
- Accurate cut thanks to the Slim System guides. Equipped with a carbon steel slide on adjustable stainless steel radial bearings.
- Double dust reduction system: suction or wet system.
- Height-adjustable cutting head (plunge effect), hinged from 0° to 45°. (mitre). Fast adjustment system.
- For cutting ceramic sheet and all types of ceramic tile. Suitable for natural stone and sintered stone. Especially suitable for large format pieces.
- Compatible with Ø125 or Ø115 mm blades. (Suitable for blades with reinforcement bar, type TVA).
- Switch with SECURITY lock. Avoid accidental start up.
- Electric cable with PRCD (differential).
- Direct connection to vacuum AS-30 PRO (Ø32mm). Includes adapter for other models and brands (Ø37, 42 and 50 mm).
- Regulation valve and quick connection for hose ** (Ø16 mm).
- Rubber stopper for the suction outlet. IMPROVES ergonomics in wet cutting.
- Injected aluminum blade protector with transparent polycarbonate lid with quick opening and closing system. It MINIMIZES the projection of particles and water.
- Tilting side guard for mitre cutting. REDUCES water splash and IMPROVES dust aspiration.
- Includes TCR-125 SUPERPRO diamond blade (dry cut), carrying case and accessories. For easy transport and storage.