Rubi Diamant DRY Cut Drilling Bit Kit 6 8 10 12mm Drygres - 50938
- Dry Cut Only. Diamond drilling set for wall and floor tiles.
- For the Hole Cutting in Ceramic tiles and Porcelain tiles.
- For use with an angle grinder.
- Operational speed between 10,000 and 14,000 r.p.m.
- Cutters are finished with a M14 thread to attatch directly to an angle grinder. The drilling guide is a system for guiding dry cutters whilst cutting as there is no centre drill.
- Supplied with an electrid drill adaptor
- Set comes complete with: 6,8,10 and 12 mm dry Diamond Cutters.
- NB Drill guide NOT included
The range of drill bits in the MINI DRYGRES kit is recommended for drilling of all types of ceramic tiles, especially porcelain tiles and other wall materials such as marble and granite.
In the drill bits in the MINI DRYGRES kit, RUBI has used VACUUM BRAZED technology, which increases resistance to temperature and friction, in order to fix the diamond particles in the cutting area.
The drill bits in the MINI DRYGRES kit are perfect for installing bathroom accessories or any type of decoration accessory on ceramic surfaces.
DRYGRES diamond drill bits are made for dry cutting and can be used, thanks to their connection with a M14 thread, directly with a grinder or non-percussive power drill, by using the drill adaptor (ref. 05976).
The average life of the MINI DRYGRES drill bits (6-12 mm) is 25 holes.
The average life of the drill bits ALWAYS depends on the type of material, its thickness, proper cooling and use.
The drilling depth of DRYGRES drill bits is 36 mm.
The drill bits in the MINI DRYGRES kit contain wax inside. This wax melts while using the drill bit and facilitates cooling and the evacuation of drilling remains. Before further drilling we must ensure inside the drill bit that no ceramic remains are left in the solidified wax.
If the wax runs out, the drill bit can continue working. Only the total loss of the diamond indicates the end of the life of the drill bit.
The maximum speed of use for DRYGRES diamond drill bits is 14000 rpm.
For a better finish and longer duration of the drill bit, it is important to respect the correct rotation speed and only make a slight orbital movement during drilling.
- Dry cutting diamond drill bits for drilling porcelain tiles, glazed tiles, natural stone and other ceramics.
- They can be used both with grinders or drill without hammer, using the included adapter kit.
- The kit includes:
- Drill Ø 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm and 12 m.
- Drill Adapter.