LTP MPG - Polished Porcelain Sealer - 1 litre
Additional Products (Optional)
Polished Wall & Floor Tile Sealer
Suitable for interior & exterior use
Impregnating sealer for polished porcelain, marble, limestone, slate & granite. Colourless and easy to apply impregnating sealer. Suitable for polished floors, walls, worktops and fireplaces. Does not alter the polished finish of the surface.
Directions for use
Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from contamination. If necessary, first clean surfaces with LTP Grimex and allow to fully dry. NB: It is important to remove any factory applied sealer or wax from the surface of porcelain before sealing. Apply thinly and uniformly using a soft cloth or sponge. Within 20 minutes, whilst the sealer is still wet on the surface, buff well using a clean dry cloth or buffing machine. Leave to dry for 4 hours and then on more porous surfaces apply a second coat using the same method. It is important to remember to remove any excess from the surface and buff well between each coat. Do not apply in temperatures exceeding 25°C. Use only in well ventilated areas. Ensure underfloor heating is switched off. Over applied and un-buffed sealer will dry and leave a greasy residue on the surface. To remove, apply white spirit or a little more sealer and then buff immediately. If you are unsure of correct application methods, test on an inconspicuous area, prior to general application. Treated areas should be dry enough to walk on after about 4 hours but will take 3 days to become fully water resistant.
Approximately 10 - 30 square metres/litre depending on surface porosity.
Use LTP Waxwash for floors and LTP Stonewash for walls. For stubborn surface marks use LTP Grimex, in which case you may need to re-seal treated areas. Do not use strong bleach cleaners for routine maintenance.
Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment. Shelf Life – Up to 4 years for un-opened containers.
Health & Safety
Contains: White Spirit (naphtha (petroleum) hydrodesulphurised heavy (<0.1% benzene) Flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Store locked up. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces-No smoking. Wear protective gloves. IF ON SKIN ( or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to hazardous waste collection point.