Genesis Aluminium Straight Edge Trim - 10mm Depth x 2.5m - BRUSHED EFFECT - ESA100.94
Additional Products (Optional)
A comprehensive range of profiles designed to protect corners avoiding the unsightly and fragile 45 degree cut. The defined square edge clearly outlines coverings such as rectified porcelain stoneware. Available in different materials, colours and finishes, these profiles offer a practical and aesthetic solution, ideal for walls and floors.
Where appropriate, trims are supplied with transparent protective film offering added protection during transport, storage and installation.
- Select ESA according to tile thickness.
- Trowel tile adhesive over the area that forms the perimeter of the tiled covering.
- Press the perforated anchoring leg of the ESA into the tile adhesive and align, mechanical fix if required. Trowel additional adhesive over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage.
- Solidly embed the tiles so that the tiled surface is flush with the top of the profile, the profile should not be higher than the tiled surface, but rather up to approximately 1 mm lower.
- Fill the joint completely with grout.