Flex CS 60 Wet Diamond Stone Cutter 230v - 374.016
The new CS 60 WET is a further development of the proven CSW 4161.
With the new CS 60 WET you can not only cut cleanly and precisely, you can also make a perfect mitre cut in the range from 0-45°. It also has a cutting depth adjustment from 0-60 mm (with a guide rail of 0-54 mm) and as a consequence is optimally suited to applying weather grooves and water drainage grooves to window sills or stair treads.
The CS 60 WET is the ideal machine for exact cuts in natural and artificial stone by stonemasons, kitchen and shop-fitters, tilers as well as in gardening and landscaping.
- Powerful, tough 1400 watt motor with high torque. Motor protection made of rubber prevents the direct intake of spray water and therefore protects the motor.
- Parallel stop with guide edge mounted upward increases the saw table contact surface. With the guide edge mounted downward, a cut parallel to the workpiece edge is possible.
- The gearbox housing, the protective cover as well as the guide plate are made of high-quality magnesium die-castings. Ideal for tough applications, e.g. in gardening and landscaping.
- The cutting depth can be adjusted infinitely and without the need for tools. Ideal in conjunction with the guide rail for applying weather grooves and water drainage grooves.
- The scale fitted permits easy and exact angle adjustment from 0-45°
- Ergonomically shaped handle with on/off switch and locking for continuous operation.
- Quick coupling made of brass for easy connection of a ½“ water hose.
- Markings on the guide table for cuts at 0°/30°/45° for quick orientation.
- Specially designed water feed for optimal cooling of the diamond tool.
- Portable residual current device (PRCD) integrated into the cable for safe working
- Easy tool change due to built-in spindle stop.
- The front handle also aids the exact guiding of the machine.
Diamond stone separator for wet cuts, mitre cuts
- up to 45 °, with GFCI operator
- High-performance motor: extra powerful for stone cutting and joint milling
- Continuous cut depth setting from 0-60 mm, with rail guide up to 54 mm. In the mitre cut from 0-44 mm, with guide rail up to 38 mm
- Continuous angle adjustment for mitre cuts from 0-45°
- Cut marking at the base plate from 0°/30°/45° for rapid orienta-tion
- High-quality magnesium die-castings for protective cover and base plates
- Motor protection made of rubber prevents the direct intake of spray water
- Water supply: for an effective cooling of the diamond blade
- Quick-fit brass coupling: for 1/2“ water hose
- GFCI operator protector circuit breaker: integrated in cord
- Ideal for: Inserting water grooves in window sills or steps, work tops, facade slabs, terazzo slabs in garden design & landscaping, joint renovation in the floor
- Diamond cutting disc Ø / arbor (inside Ø) - 170 / 22,2 mm
- Cutting depth / with guide - fence 60 / 54 mm
- Mitre cuttings 0-45°
- Depth of cut - mitre cut 5-44 mm
- Depth of cut - mitre cut with guide rail 0-38 mm
- No load speed 6200 rpm
- Power input 1400 watt
- Power output 840 watt
- Weight 4,5 kg
- Typ Order No. CS 60 WET PRCD 374.016
- 1 diamond cutting disc with segmented cutting edge
- 1 wrench for saw blade change
- 1 parallel guide fence
- 1 plastic system case
- 1 case insert