Everbuild STIXALL Sealant & Adhesive (300ml) - Crystal Clear
Additional Products (Optional)
EVERBUILD STIX-ALL is a one part, chemically curing solvent free sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane technologies. It is specifically designed for adhering most common building surfaces to each other and themselves
• Incredible initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties.
• High bonding strength
• Interior and Exterior Use
• Can be applied to Wet Surfaces
• Totally Waterproof & Weatherproof
• Quick Curing.
• Overpaintable if required
• Powerful biocide prevents mould growth
• Solvent Free
• Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +150°C
• Resistant to Chemicals & Petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents)
• Excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc etc.
All surfaces must be clean and dust free. Surfaces may be damp, but have no standing water.
Cartridge - Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Fix nozzle, cut aperture to required width and apply with a standard sealant gun.
Squeezy Pack – remove plastic cap. Cut nozzle with a sharp knife to required aperture. Squeeze tube from base with light finger pressure and apply as necessary. Remove any excess material from nozzle prior to replacing cap.